I just recently purchased my first own apartment, so you can image, that my head is full of ideas and questions what to do with it!
- How should I decorate the place?
- What kind of kitchen would be the most practical?
- What kind of flooring to choose?
- What kind of wallpaper to use?
- What color of paint to use?
- What kind of furniture to buy?
- What kind of home accessories to buy?
- What highlight colors to use - pink, purple, turquoise, lime, yellow, orange...?
So all comments and ideas are welcome! :)
The main issues to start with is to select the floor material and color, as I have 3 dogs living with me and making a mess all the time ;) and make a plan for the new kitchen renovation. Then the second issue are the wardrobes and other storage space, as I like things to be as practical as possible but in a clear modern way.
The apartment is 75 m2 with 2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen and a balcony, so there's a lot to cover :) Well, the color theme will based on black, white, and grey base colors, which will be spiced up with couple of highlight colors, after I decide what they will be :)
Well, I'm off to planning and finding more ideas!